Opening of innovative educational centers.
Within the framework of the grant project "Development of Higher Education" and the project "Improvement of higher technical education through the introduction of innovative technologies based on the experience of European universities" with the participation of representatives of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Tajikistan and the leadership of the Tajik Technical University named after academician M. WITH. Osimi commissioned five centers for innovative educational technologies and a video recording studio.
These centers of innovative educational technologies provide an opportunity to improve the quality of education through the following activities:
- participation of students, undergraduates, doctoral students and teachers in online lectures by experienced scientists from foreign universities on topical issues of science and technology;
- Organization of online trainings for teachers and staff of the university by international consultants;
- Organization of scientific and practical webinars and conferences at the national and international levels;
- Conducting round tables on topical issues of engineering education and the development of the real sector of the economy with the participation of employers.
- Improving the qualifications and competence of the teaching staff through the organization of advanced training courses.
Also, innovative educational centers allow various departments of the university to be constantly connected online. At the same time, there are conditions for holding online lectures, webinars, video conferences and other events with the participation of representatives of universities (partners), including those from abroad.
A modern video studio with a wide technological and innovative potential for filming, editing and digital processing of video materials will increase the availability of educational materials and the development of video courses.
The creation of such opportunities was highly appreciated by teachers and students. It was noted that in the future, innovative educational centers will play a special role for the development of higher education and increasing the creative abilities of teaching staff.